Limited Warranty for Thermasi Furnace
Limited Warranty for Thermasi Furnace
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE OR REPAIR:
Contact the installer or a Thermasi dealer. You may be able to find the installer’s name on the equipment or in your Owner’s Packet. You can also find a Thermasi dealer online at www.thermasi.com
For help, contact: Thermasi Corporation, Consumer Relations, 290 Independence Dr, Union, MO 63084 – 314-602-7454
Thermasi Corporation (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period Company will provide a new or remanufactured part, at Company’s option, to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part. Alternatively, and at its option, the Company will provide a credit in the amount of the then factory selling price for a new equivalent part toward the retail purchase price of a new Company product. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are Company’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below and, on the reverse, (if any) of this document.
This warranty is to the original purchasing owner and subsequent owners only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions and below. The limited warranty period in years, depending on the part and the claimant, is as shown in the table below.
|THERMASI FURNACE||HEATING PANELS||10|
|THERMASI FURNACE||HEAT EXCHANGER||10|
The warranty period is three (3) years on the Heating Panels, and one (1) year on all other parts. The warranty is to the original owner only and is not available for subsequent owners.
LEGAL REMEDIES – The owner must notify the Company in writing, by certified or registered letter to Thermasi Corporation, Warranty Claims, 290 Independence Drive, Union MO 63084, of any defect or complaint with the product, stating the defect or complaint and a specific request for repair, replacement, or other correction of the product under warranty, mailed at least thirty (30) days before pursuing any legal rights or remedies.
- To obtain warranty periods as shown, the product must be properly registered at thermasi.com within ninety (90) days of original installation. In jurisdictions where warranty benefits conditioned on registration are prohibited by law, registration is not required, and the warranty period shown will apply.
- Where a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the date of installation is the date the homeowner purchased the home from the builder.
- If the date of original installation cannot be verified, then the warranty period begins ninety (90) days from the date of product manufacture (as indicated by the model and serial number). Proof of purchase may be required at time of
- Product must be installed properly and by a licensed HVAC
- The warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation
- Installation, use, care, and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained in the Installation Instructions, Owner’s Manual and Company’s service
- Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES: ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES MADE IN THIS WARRANTY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND MAY NOT BE ALTERED, ENLARGED, OR CHANGED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, OR OTHER PERSON, WHATSOEVER.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts, or replacement parts, or new
- Any product not installed pursuant to applicable regional efficiency standards issued by the Department of
- Any product purchased over the
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start or damages due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical, Internet service provider, or mobile device service or your home
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of
- Parts not supplied or designated by Thermasi, or damages resulting from their
- Products installed outside the U.S.A. or
- Electricity or fuel costs or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric
- Any cost to replace, refill or dispose of refrigerant, including the cost of
- ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.